Audio Visual Services in Whistler
Emerald, Frontenac or MacDonald Ballrooms? Proshow Audiovisual has worked in all of them. We routinely provide outstanding event experiences in major Whistler venues including the Whistler Conference Centre. We regularly provide audio visual services for a wide variety of customers and events in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, the Westin Whistler as well as within the guest facilities on the two mountains.
- Superior Value. At Proshow, every project dollar is directed toward your event’s audio visual, broadcasting and/or webcasting requirements. Working closely with each client, we find optimal ways within budget parameters to create the best event possible, deliver an experience that far exceeds the dollar value, and leave nothing to chance. Our budgets accurately reflect what an event needs – we do not underquote projects in order to upsell clients once a contract has been awarded, nor do we use vague service charges or hidden fees to pad our bottom line.
- Inventive Creativity. We translate our clients’ event visions into reality. We listen, we collaborate, we engineer solutions – and then we harness state of the art technology to produce exceptional experiences that communicate messages and inspire audiences.
- Our People. Industry-leading expertise, an innovative spirit, relentless attention to detail and precise execution are the hallmarks of our most valuable asset, the Proshow team. Our technicians love what they do and are among the best in the business at delivering seamless audio, video, broadcast and webcasting services.
- Our Equipment. We supply state of the art equipment, supported by industry-leading proprietary packaging and quality control processes and backed up by our unparalleled in-house engineering and service department. Proshow boasts an exceptionally comprehensive equipment inventory, which we meticulously maintain and continuously upgrade in order to provide clients with rock-solid reliability as well as the most current and relevant technologies.
- Integrity & Accountability. At Proshow we operate with the utmost honesty, integrity and accountability in all interactions. We maintain high ethical standards, conduct ourselves with fairness and respect, and do not promise what we cannot deliver.
- Risk Mitigation. Equipment reliability is mission critical – in live events you don’t get a second chance. We include extensive back-ups of all key components, offering a much higher relative value than our competitors by routinely including consequential and industry-leading contingency plans across the entire technical scope of every event. We determine what could go wrong in advance, so that everything goes right.