Ledcor approached Proshow for help to produce their 2020 AGM. As well as audiovisual setup in the conference centre, Ledcor was looking for a secure way to webcast their shareholders’ meetings to multiple viewers in multiple cities. Each viewer would have to log in, and there’d also need to be a secure, audio-only, telephone conference as backup and for those with limited or zero internet connection.
Working with Ledcor IS, we designed a secure webcasting platform, along with a complementary telephone conference system, that would allow each viewer to sign in with their unique code. To create a captivating experience at the Vancouver Conference Centre, we installed a centre 24′ backdrop screen with static logos and two 21’ side screens for images and presentations, with accompanying line array audio to deliver clear audio to those in attendance. To connect it all together, we used our high-powered encoding PCs running OBS software to create a picture-in-picture stream so that the online viewers could see the presenter, as well as watching their presentation simultaneously.
The set up that Proshow designed and implemented ticked all the boxes for Ledcor. Ledcor HQ was able to see who was online and who was not, thanks to the unique, secure logins of the webcast participants. And all of the audience, both in-room and online, enjoyed seamless presentations; able to clearly hear and see everything that was said and done on stage at the Vancouver Conference Centre.
EVENT NAME: Ledcor AORM/AGM
PRODUCED BY: Ledcor
DATE: February 25, 2020
LOCATION:Vancouver, Vancouver Convention Centre – East Hall-A
# OF ATTENDEES: 610 attendees on site, 350 remotely
- Provide a secure webcasting platform for multiple viewers in multiple cities.
- Allow each viewer to log in with their unique ID.
- Provide secure audio-only telephone conference for use as backup and for those with poor or no internet connectivity.
- Design and install in-room audiovisual: multiscreen/destination, PowerPoint and video playback, and audio system for 600+ people.
- (2) Meyer MINA line array, with fill speakers and subwoofers (total 18 cabinets);
- Meyer Galileo processor;
- Yamaha MC7L digital mixing console;
- 8ch Shure Axient Digital Wireless mic
- (3) Barco HDxWFLEX 20,000 lumen projectors, 1 per screen;
- Barco E2Jr Screen Management switcher;
- Proshow’s custom webcasting PC’s running OBS software
- All install, operation and dismantle technicians
- Onsite backups for all critical pieces of equipment