Touring Video Packages
You’ve probably seen or at least heard of our exceptional equipment packaging. And you’re probably aware that we have an excellent reputation for delivering top quality service built on our many years of experience in corporate audio visual. Now, we’ve taken those same packaging and service philosophies and applied them to building custom touring video packages for our entertainment industry customers.
Whether you need to cover a short swing where the artist has outsold theatres or want a full, long term touring package, Proshow has the experience necessary to design a system that is fast to deploy and can stand the rigours of life on the road, performing perfectly night after night, without breaking the bank.
We’ve done multiple dates with The Tragically Hip, Leonard Cohen and Russell Peters to name a few – feel free to contact us to get a full list of references.
Touring Video Package #1*
Looking for a no frills, super practical camera and screen package? Combine three of our tried and true Sony SD widescreen cameras with Barco CLM-HD8 8,000 Lumen DLP projectors on two 9′x16′ screens for a cost effective solution to arena IMAG.
- (3) Sony DXC-D35WS Digital Studio Cameras
- Lenses: (1) 40x Stabilized, (1) 18x Standard, (1) 4.5x Wide
- “Bravo” Series Flypack – Panasonic AVHS-400 with 10 Inputs (8 SDI / 2 DVI)
- (2) Barco CLM-HD8 8,000 Lumen DLP Projectors
- (2) 9′x16′ Fastfold Screens
Touring Package #2*
Looking for a high-end solution for large arenas and stadiums? Why not make the move to HD and create an impact on your your audience? Proshow has a large inventory of Sony HD cameras and ultra-bright Barco HD projectors.
- (3) Sony HXC-100 HD Digital Studio Cameras
- Lenses: (1) 86x Stabilized, (1) 17x Standard, (1) 4.5x Wide
- “Bravo” Series Flypack – Panasonic AVHS-400 with 10 Inputs (8 HD-SDI / 2 DVI)
- (2) Barco FLM-HD20 20,000 Lumen HD DLP Projectors
- (2) 11′x20′ Rear or Front Projection Screens
- Sony BRCH-700 Robotic Cameras – perfect for over-the-shoulder or profile shots when having a camera operator on the deck isn’t appropriate.
- Sony HXR-MC1 “Lipstick” Cameras – great for keyboards and drums.
- VTRs from AJA and Grass Valley
- Iso or Director’s Cut recording, direct to HDD; perfect for editing or online posting right after the show.